Choose a service:
Restore the condition of your ducts with our cleaning and repair services in Geelong
Expert duct cleaning in Geelong
If your air ducts haven’t had a clean in the past year, or ever, you are surely in need of an expert duct cleaning service. Over time, dust, pollen, pet hair and other particles accumulate in the ductwork which results in poor air quality and becomes a premise for allergies and other respiratory problems.
Benefits of this service:
- Improves air quality and reduces the risk of allergies
- Improves the system’s efficiency and reduces the noise from the ducts
- Less dust and unpleasant smells
- Prolongs the life of the HVAC system
Our specialists are trained and skilled to thoroughly clean and repair cooling air ducts and heating air ducts in Geelong.
How the air duct cleaning service is carried out
- Upon arriving at the property, the technician will inspect the air conditioning system and will evaluate the best possible approach to cleaning it.
- The grill of every duct register is removed. The technician will then insert the pressure hose, place the service cover and plug the vacuum cleaner.
- Then the system is turned on and the particles from the inside get removed.
- After the vacuuming is done the duct cleaning technician will wipe the inlet entry, grill, and clean any integrated particle filters.
- And lastly, the professional will apply a sanitizer in the ducts to protect your home against allergens.
Professional duct repair in Geelong
A damaged or faulty ductwork system has to compensate with overtime work, which leads to higher energy costs. If conditioned air leaks out of the system before reaching the living space or unconditioned air leaks in, it takes more time and energy to reach the desired room temperature.
Benefits of Nifty air duct repair in Geelong:
- Improved air quality
- Reduced energy costs
- More efficient and quick air conditioning
- Avoided costly repairs in the long-term
Indicators that can point out the need for an air duct repair service:
- Excessive or unusual noise
- Higher utility costs
- Ineffective work of the system and trouble regulating the temperature – the rooms have hot or cold spots
- Your ductwork system is old and hasn’t had maintenance in a while
- You notice the ducts are misshapen
Why choose Nifty Duct Cleaning and Repair in Geelong?
We are a customer-focused company that puts your satisfaction as the top priority. Our hard-working technicians will do their best to leave your ducts in top condition.
You can use the contact form on the website or call us to explain your needs. We will book an appointment that fits your schedule as soon as possible.
After you contact us we will present you a 100% free, non-obligatory quote for your specific case.
Our air duct cleaning and repair technicians are reliable, have significant experience in the field and are equipped with the latest tools.
Experienced duct repair technicians and cleaners in the Geelong area
Our skilled local professionals will work until you are satisfied and your HVAC system is in the best possible condition. They are friendly and will gladly give you advice and tips about using and maintaining your air conditioning system.
“Called Nifty duct cleaning last week for some emergency air duct cleaning at our house in Geelong. I don’t even know what kind of critter or mess was up in there but it smelled horribly. These guys got the whole thing cleaned out and working great in a matter of hours. Much appreciated!“
“We hired Nifty a couple times in past. Their duct cleaners always perform amazing. We had blockage in our duct and they took care of it in no time. After the duct cleaning the indoor air flow improved a lot. We are fully satisfied with their service. Would love to recommend them to anyone.“
How do I know if my ducts need cleaning?
More dust in your home or unusual noise can be indicators that you may be in need of ductwork cleaned.
Do you work on weekends?
Yes, we work on weekends and bank holidays.
How do I know if my ducts are damaged?
If your ducts have never been inspected you should get them checked out, because they could have leaks or damage that can lead to higher bills and subpar air conditioning. Also if you notice unusual sounds or smells you should get them inspected by a specialist.